COVID-19 Employee Resource Center for Town of Oak Bluffs Employees
- All employees who are required to work in Town Buildings or who conduct Town business in the field, must complete the above linked questionnaire, and not report to work if they display any COVID-19- like symptoms. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Employee Coronavirus Workplace Policies and Town Cleaning Protocols
- Employee Guidance - Daily Hygiene Habits - updated 3-22-2021
- Refresher - Update Employee session 2-11-2021
- COVID-19 Face Mask Protocol Update 11-10-2020
- Town Building Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
- Interactive Employee Session June 9
- Employee Standards Reopening Poster
- Employer Standards for Reopening
- COVID -19 Testing on MV_English_Portuguese
- Oak Bluffs Telecommuting Policy - March 2020
- Oak Bluffs Telecommuting Agreement for Employees
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
All Town employees have access to the Town’s EAP through ESI. This online resource offers financial and legal management, professional development training and wellness/ lifestyle benefits.
The ESI has set up a COVID-19 Resource Center with comprehensive tools and guides to help employees through difficult times.
In this special resource section, you’ll learn about COVID-19, find resources related to the current spread of the illness, and discover the steps you should take to prepare your family for the daily living challenges that may arise as the virus spreads to your local community. From caring for children in isolation and adjusting to remote work from home to how to find remote employment and properly seek medical attention to treat the illness, these resources will help you take charge of your situation.