- Town Departments
- Wastewater Department
Facility Manager: 508-560-9998
Important Documents - Click Links Below to View:
OB WWTF Pre-Approved Contractor List
The mission of the Wastewater Department is to serve the town in meeting its wastewater needs and meet its state permit requirements.
Goals & Objectives
Expand the wastewater plant to handle future needs that will be driven by the CWMP (Comprehensive Wastewater Management Plan) for the next 20 years.
- Constantly meets state permit requirements.
- Meets state permitting levels as measured by daily, weekly and monthly sampling.
- Lack of odor control complaints.
- Timely response to customer concerns.
- Repairs most pump problems with an alarm system, notifying the department before a customer even knows of a problem.
- New computer monitoring SCADA system improves efficiency in plant monitoring and process control.
- No significant budgetary changes.
Gail Barmakian, Chairman
Term Expires: 2023
Term Expires: 2024
Term Expires: 2025
CWMP Public Presentations
Agenda and Minutes | View Most Recent Agenda
Visit our Photo Gallery.
To pay your bill online, visit the UniBank website.